1. Personal Data
- This Data Protection Statement provides information on how AluK SA (“We”, “AluK” or “Our”) use data made available to us by you in connection with the use of our website
- AluK takes data protection very seriously and respect your privacy. We collect, process, and use your personal data only with your consent or if there is another legal basis to do so in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, address, email address or telephone number (“Personal Data”)
- Personal data are only collected to the extent which is actually necessary to conduct and process our business relationship or to which you have provided them to us of your own consent.
2. Legal basis and purpose of the data processing
- According to article 6.1 a) of GDPR, the data processing shall be lawful if the data subject has given consent to the processing of his data for one or more specific purposes. Furthermore under art. 6.1 b) of GDPR, the data processing shall be lawful when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior entering into a contract.
- Your Personal Data shall be processed for the performance of our contracts with you and/or the acceptance/implementation of your orders as well as for the implementation of measures within the context of pre-contractual relationship.
3. Your Rights
- At any time, you have the right to access to your stored Personal Data, their origin and recipients, and the purpose of their processing as well as the right to rectification, data portability, objection, restriction of processing, blocking or erasure of inaccurate or unlawfully processed data and right to revoke a data protection consent.
- If there are changes in your Personal Data, we kindly ask you to notify us accordingly.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your Personal Data at any time. Your request for access, erasure, rectification, objection and/or portability, in case of the latter if it does not involve a disproportionate effort, can be addressed to the contact listed in section 10 of this Statement.
- If you believe that the processing of your Personal Data by us violates data protection legislation or that your rights to protection of your data have been infringed in any other way, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority.
4. Data Privacy
- For the protection of your Personal Data we take appropriate organizational and technical precautions. These precautions in particular relate to safeguards against unauthorized, unlawful and including accidental access, processing, loss, use, and manipulation. In spite of all efforts to uphold a constantly appropriate high degree of diligence requirements it cannot be precluded that information you make available to us via the internet may be viewed and used by third parties.
- Please bear in mind, therefore, that we assume no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors during data transmission not caused by us and/or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. hacker attack on email account or telephone, fax interception).
5. Use of the Data
- We will process the data made available to us by you in connection with the use of our website for :
i) marketing purposes, for sending newsletters and to contact you by mail and phone and for purposes to which you have given your consent, or which are covered by regulations in accordance with the GDPR. Exempt from this is the use for statistical purposes if the data made available have been anonymized;
ii) contract fulfilment / contract performance / order implementation;
ii) implementation of actions within the framework of pre-contractual relationships (for instance with you as a potential customer).
- Under section 5 ii) and 5 iii), AluK may transmit the data you have entered to AluK partners for your particular project (for more details, please refer to article 6 AluK Partners).
6. AluK partners
- If you send us an enquiry/order using the contact form and you agree that your Personal Data may be given to an AluK partner, AluK will save the information that you provide on the form, including your contact details, for the purpose of processing your enquiry/order and coordinating our response to it.
- AluK will keep the data you enter in the contact form until you ask us to remove it or the purpose for which we are keeping it ceases to apply.
- AluK will also send your data (for the avoidance of doubt, the data you have entered) to any AluK partners that we propose to you for your particular enquiry or order. If none of the AluK partners that we propose to you can provide a satisfactory answer to your order/enquiry, we will send your data to AluK partners that we select.
- The transfer of Personal Data to AluK Partners will be always made with full compliance of GDPR regulations and for the purpose of contract fulfilment, contract performance or within the framework of pre-contractual relationships (for instance with you as a potential customer) as per article 6.1 b) of GDPR.
7. Transfer of Data to Third Parties
- We will generally not transfer your data to third parties without your consent, however to be able to complete your order it may be necessary or required by law, to transfer your data to third parties (e.g. service providers which we employ and to which we make available data, etc.), courts or public authorities. The transfer of your data will be done exclusively in accordance with the GDPR, in particular to complete your order or based on your prior consent.
- Some of the recipients of your personal data are located outside of your country or process your personal data there. The data protection level in other countries may not equal the level existing in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries for which the EU Commission has determined that they have an appropriate level of protection of personal data or we employ measures to ensure that all recipients have an appropriate level of protection of personal data, for the purpose of which we conclude standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
8. Reporting of Data Breaches
- We aim to ensure that data breaches are detected as soon as possible and that they will be reported as appropriate, under consideration of the respective data categories, to you or the supervisory authority of jurisdiction.
9. Retention of Data
- According to article 5 of the GDPR, we will store data no longer than is necessary to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations and to defend against any liability claims, this also includes pre-contractual discussions/exchanges and the execution of a contract.
- According to Commercial, Tax, Social and Accounting obligations, the obligations to retain and store Personal Data (for instance, contained in invoices, agreements, quotations, etc) may be up to ten years beyond the end of the business relationship or the pre-contractual relationship.
10. Our Contact Details / Responsible for Data Processing
If you have questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact:
- Name: Miguel DE LA SERNA
- Mail address: 42-44 Avenue de la Gare, L1610, Luxembourg
- Email address: email@example.com
Please bear in mind that we may update this Data Protection Statement at any time. Therefore, we recommend you revisit this page regularly to check for updated information about our data protection practices.